Xero training – made to measure
You’re a Xero user.
Are you making the best of Xero?
Has anyone shown you how to really use it..?
- Is excellent software that helps you grow your profits and manage the financial side of your business
- Provides information at your fingertips
- Raises sales invoices automatically or whenever you’re ready
- Is available to all users on all devices
- Links to your bank, your accountant, HMRC
- Links to other apps if you need it to be
- Is paper-free
But what if:
- It’s not yet doing everything you need it to
- You don’t quite understand the information it’s producing
- Some data is being entered incorrectly, or not at all (Garbage in – Garbage out)
- You feel like the guy who told us “I stopped doing my books when I realised I was making them worse!”
- Your accountants sold you the dream, they set it up but they didn’t really understand it
Xero should fit your business like a glove and we can help tailor it.
Get ahead with Xero – made to measure!
Bespoke Xero training for your business using your transactions
We run half-day sessions, one to one, where we work with you to process your transactions in Xero. Then we look at your processes and workflows to see if they can be more efficient.
If there are data-entry apps that can help, we can explore those with you as well.
Example of topics we often cover are:
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements – credit control
- Manage money received
- Deal with the entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts and petty cash
- View information on basic accounts reports
- Learn how to keep track of your company’s VAT
- Prepare a VAT return using Xero
Reports and information
We also set up the key reports you should be using and review them with you, so you understand the insight they are offering.
Reviewing the reports also reveals whether your data entry is correct and complete – sunlight is the best disinfectant!
The key financial control is your bank reconciliation. Is it being done, what if it’s not?
Also, do your annual accounts agree to your Xero file? They should, but they don’t for the majority of companies we see. Which means this year’s numbers are built on the wrong foundation and are, therefore, inaccurate.
How much will Xero training cost me?
Most people we work with book in half a day training session which costs £300 plus VAT. We also work with you if you need post training ad hoc support.
We love Xero and are a Xero Advisors Director and a Bronze Partner.
Every business should be using bookkeeping software, such as Xero. Here’s why:
Why wait? Made to measure training saves you time and money.
Call Michael Austin on 020 7125 0270 / 020 8166 5960
Where does Xero training take place?
Made to measure training takes place in our offices in either Richmond or Fulham or we are happy to travel to your office, in and around: Fulham, Richmond, Putney, Hammersmith, Kingston and further afield if required.
You might be interested in:
I stopped doing my books – Blog post
Use cloud accounting to make bookkeeping digital – Blog post
Cloud Accounting – Services