QuickBooks training – made to measure
You’ve invested in QuickBooks.
You might be a first time user or have migrated from other software or spreadsheets to QuickBooks Online.
Now what..? Has anyone shown you how to use it properly..?
- Is brilliant software that helps you grow your profits and manage the financial side of your business
- Gives you information at your fingertips
- Raises sales invoices automatically or whenever you’re ready
- Is available to all users on all devices
- Links to your bank, your accountant, HMRC
- Links to other apps if you need it to be
- Can be as paper-free as you wish
But what if:
- It’s not yet doing everything you need it to
- You don’t quite understand the information it’s producing
- Some data is being entered incorrectly, or not at all (Garbage in – Garbage out)
- You feel like the guy who told us “I stopped doing my books when I realised I was making them worse!”
- Your accountants sold you the dream, set it up but they didn’t really understand it
QuickBooks should fit your business like a glove and we can help tailor it.
Get started with QuickBooks – made to measure!
Bespoke QuickBooks training for your business using your transactions
We run half-day sessions, one to one, where we work with you to process your transactions in QBO. Then we look at your processes and workflows to see if they can be more efficient.
If there are data-entry apps that can help, we can explore those with you as well.
Example of topics we often cover with those new to QuickBooks Online are:
- Work with your chart of accounts
- Set up and maintain your Customer and Supplier accounts
- Create invoices and statements – credit control
- Learn how to manage money received
- Deal with entering and paying of bills
- Process other bank payments and receipts
- View information on a wide range of management reports
- Prepare a VAT return using Quickbooks
Reports and information
We also set up the key reports you should be using and review them with you, so you understand the insight they are offering.
Reviewing the reports also reveals whether your data entry is correct and complete – sunlight is the best disinfectant!
The key financial control is your bank reconciliation. Is it being done, what if it’s not?
Also, do your annual accounts agree to your QuickBooks file? They should, but they don’t for the majority of companies we see. Which means this year’s numbers are built on the wrong foundation and are, therefore, inaccurate.
How much will Quickbooks training cost me?
Most people we work with book in for a half-day training session and this costs £300 plus VAT.
If you need post-training support, we can agree a programme of further work with you.
We love Quickbooks and are Elite Pro Advisors, often participating in panel discussions and events.
Why wait? Made to measure training saves you time and money.
Call Michael Austin on 020 7125 0270 / 020 8166 5960
Where does Quickbooks training take place?
Made to measure training takes place in our offices at Putney Bridge or we’re happy to travel to your office in central or South West London.
QuickBooks training – Testimonial
We’ve been users of Quickbooks Desktop for many years but the time came to move on to Quickbooks online, especially with the arrival of Making Tax Digital. After a discussion with Michael, we decided to go ahead and subscribe to QBO through Blue Dot Consulting and then start the migration of data from our creaky desktop version to the new shiny cloud based Online version. We also signed up for Auto-Entry to help manage our receipts and incoming expenses.
The best way of describing it, was a none event! It was all done very quickly with no real input needed from us. We booked in for the half day training session to look at how we used Quickbooks with our data – no wasted time on reports or functions that we don’t use – it really was made to measure training!
It’s great to know that Michael and his team are on hand to answer any ad hoc questions that crop up.
TPG Design Limited.
You might be interested in:
Quickbooks training case study – Blog post
I stopped doing my books – Blog post
Let computers do the heavy lifting – Blog post
Cloud Accounting – Services