Financial information – use it to improve profitability and cashflow
It’s fair to say many of our blogs are about financial information, profitability and cashflow. They are so important for every business whether it wants to thrive, survive, grow, evolve, shrink or just stay where it is.
This blog simply pulls a number of them together in one place with a short video to summarise where we’re coming from. I hope you find the video and the blogs below helpful for your business.
- Profitable pricing – goes right to the heart of your business
- Client profitability analysis – make more money from every sale
- Management accounts makeover – clarity is everything
- Don’t bank on your bank for cashflow
- A gory cashflow model is a useful cashflow model – the bloodier the better
- Getting paid on time – your company is not a source of alternative finance
And if you have 40 minutes – we have a webinar all about how to improve the profitability of your business.
Sales | Margins | Profit | Cashflow